• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it so hard?

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Oh Rolo, I miss you so much - my heart is breaking without you here, I just need a cuddle from you.

This is so hard, I miss him every second. I don't want to believe that I'll never see his little face again and I'll never hear him pattering around the place.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

In my experience, the amount of love you had for them equals the amount of pain you feel when they're gone. It hurts, a lot. I'm so sorry you're going through this and my thoughts are with you. Hugs xx.

I know what you mean, if we didn't love them so much it wouldn't be so horribly difficult to cope with. I am trying to remind myself that in time although we'll still miss them it will hurt a bit less.
Lots of hugs x

Oh Rolo, I miss you so much - my heart is breaking without you here, I just need a cuddle from you.

This is so hard, I miss him every second. I don't want to believe that I'll never see his little face again and I'll never hear him pattering around the place.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

As I have said in our PMs, there are no words that can take the pain away. Losing a Soul Rabbit is utterly devastating. All I can do is to let you know I truly understand.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

:cry:

It hurts like nothing else and I know words can't make it any easier, but I am thinking of you and sending a big hug. xx

I'm so sorry. It's so very difficult but a tribute to how special Rolo was and how much you gave him in life. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so so sorry.I know how you feel having just lost my soul rabbit.You feel like nothing will ever feel the same again.Everything feels wrong and there is a big gaping gap in your life that nothing can fill.:cry:
We love and care for our bunnies so much which is why its so hard.Im sending hugs to you as I know how its hurting.xx

I'm just so very sorry, I can't say any more that will ease your pain. You shared a special bond with your soul bunny, nothing can break that. Sending you a gentle hug xxxx

it's one of the hardest thing ever. :cry: loving so much means the grief is so strong. overwhelmingly so. sending you massive hugs x

I believe all our beloved animal friends are at a place where we will join them one day. I also feel they can remain with us in spirit, continuing to give us a sense of their presence when and if we need it. I often still have the feeling that my Bridge dog, Shadow, is walking with me at night when it's hard for me to see and I am not as comfortable being out of doors with my current dogs. It's at very quiet times that I get a sense of him, when the bustle and noise of the day is over. And although I also believe he sent Jenna to me to help keep me going the rest of the time, I can say that after 5 years it still hurts that he is not a physical presence in my life. :cry:

The special friends that we shared so very much of ourselves with leave such unspeakably large holes in our lives and grief hinders us from being able to recall the warmth and joys of their time with us, which we need so desperately to feel again in their absence. I wish I could bring Rolo back for you. I am so very sorry that you are going through this. :cry:

Thinking of you and sending you strength and comfort. I know that wherever you believe Rolo is at this moment, he is still sending you his love. ((((((((Huge Hugs))))))))) xxxxx

A Bridge Called Love
It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us
It's the bridge that we call love.
-- Author Unknown

I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep,
I could see that you were crying, you found it hard to sleep.
I murmured to you softly as you brushed away a tear,
"It's me, I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here".
I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea,
You were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me.
I was with you at the shops today, your arms were getting sore.
I longed to take your parcels, I wish I could do more.
I was with you at my grave today, you tend it with such care.
I want to reassure you, that I'm not lying there.
I walked with you towards the house, as you fumbled for your key.
I gently put my paw on you, I smiled and said "it's me".
You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair,
I tried so hard to let you know, that I was standing there.
It's possible for me, to be so near you every day.
To say to you with certainty, "I never went away".
You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew...in the
stillness of that evening, I was very close to you.
The day is over...I smile and watch you yawning
and say "goodnight, God bless, I'll see you in the morning".
And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide,
I'll rush across to greet you and we'll stand side by side.
I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see.
Be patient, live your journey out...then come home to be with me.
-- Author Unknown

i'm not sure what you believe, but i agree with what mimzmum has said. i've seen and sensed my pets who have passed. i'm sure he is still with you x

Oh I am so very sorry that you have lost your beautiful Roly. RIP to your little chocolate coloured beauty x

:( I don't have any advice, but I know the feeling. I recently lost two pets and it's really hard. It randomly hits me and I want to do something to fill the hole but there's nothing I can do. I want to talk about it but then talking about it makes it hurt worse.

I'm so sorry to hear about Rolo. I am going through the same, as we lost Bo just over a week ago. I get a physical ache in my heart when I think about him. We lost Bramble last year, and I know time does help a little, but I cannot believe how much it hurts. Sending you a hug x

I'm so sorry :cry: I still cry when I think about my Boris, and he passed away 2 years ago. I've never had a connection like that with an animal, I definitely believe he was my soul bunny. I miss him so much :(

So sorry, it's very hard isn't it? ((((hugs)))).

I had a bad "missing Louie" day yesterday. They leave a big hole in our lives when we lose them :( xxx

Back