• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet training

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
My house buns have free roam of my lounge and kitchen and I have 2 dog cages joined together filled with their hay and sawdust. They have a couple of corners they pee in...

I'm moving house next month and I want rid of the amount of sawdust I am tirelessly sweeping up round the house!

So, I'm aiming to keep the cages - pad one side out with nice furry bunny safe beds and have a deep filled tray for their "business" the otherside using the material stuff (can't think what it's called but it's ace and really absorbent!) ... How easy will this be do you think?!

Any one that knows me on FB knows how much of a diva my Candy is!

I just think this will be a cleaner set up for them and for me! Honestly I come down in the morning and it's like a snow globe in my kitchen - someone's tipped it upside down and shook it with the amount of woodshavings every where!!

Some people use puppy pads and hay in litter trays, is that what you mean? I use woodpellet cat litter/woodpellet horse bedding and it is very good, very absorbent doesn't get tracked around the house because it is heavy :thumb:

Back