• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storing a hay bale in a 4x6 shed

Lemonade

Warren Scout
Wasn't sure whether to put this into the diet or housing section so it's coming in here!

I was just wondering how people store their bales of hay in their 4ft x 6ft sheds... if they do. The hay is currently kept in the garage but the shed is being delivered on Thurs and I'd like it all to be kept in one place. My partner suggested strapping it to the wall but I'm not so sure... :? Just wondering what other people do.

L x

I have an old sideboard, i bung it in a double quilt cover and store it off the ground on top of the sideboard...

Good luck
Fee x

I have a 6 x 4 shed but mine is only 4ft high at the back, and 5ft at the front. If it was a standard 6ft high shed I could easily keep it in there by just making a shelf and putting it on there. I'd then put another shelf in for storage of other things.

Could you use a storage box and then make it a feature for them, with a ramp up or levels or something?

Back