• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fetch/Acardo Deliveries

Lil & Ron's Mum

Warren Scout
Have you seen the new Fetch/Acardo, I was just about to order, but now I am waiting until next week as they're getting more supplies in.
The prices are very good.Lots of things on special offer like SS and Oxbow grass.
15% off first Order
Free Delivery for over £29.99
And you can pick an hourly slot for the deliveries
Ron and Margo are going to feel so posh when the van pulls up.:rolleyes:
https://fetch.co.uk/

Yes I get my usual weekly shop from Ocado so I just place a separate fetch order and it arrives with my normal weekly shop with no delivery charge, it's ace for all those bits and pieces I need mainly for the cats rather than bunnies (flea treatments, joint supplements, that sort of thing)

I use Ocado all the time but not for pet supplies though as I have other preferred places to get all that from.

I love their range of products available

Yes, I have ordered from them. Their Oxbow bunny basics was cheap and with the 15% off was almost a bargain. I loved the next day time slot delivery :D I loved even more the Ocado van turning up outside our house - the first time it has been seen on our street methinks :lol:

In fact my OH was about to turn the delivery driver away as he assumed he had got the wrong address :lol:

Back