• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having to sell bunny shed for a hutch

We are putting our house on the market in a couple of months as downsizing. As we are looking to move to a new build, we are going to have to rent for a few months as they do not have any suitable houses on the development we would like to move to at the moment.

It therefore means our converted ever is going to be sold 😢. It's 8 x 6 painted inside and out with a hutch section built in the back with mesh windows. It's painted inside and out. There is no run attached as I let my two bunnies out in the garden free range!

Firstly - what do you think I could sell it for?

And secondly, what do I replace it with suitable to put in a rented house garden? Ideally I'd like a hutch/run combo.

Any advice greatly appreciated! 😊

If you cant take your lovely sounding shed then I would go for an aviary style run with a good sized hutch inside it. Preferably with a nice waterproof roof (on the run) to make cleaning out/rabbit visiting more enjoyable.

Back