• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of Insurance and any recommendations

Margret

Warren Scout
Hi I have an 11 week old German Lop and unsure as to who is best to insure her with. Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe to one that they use themselves......oh dear, it is all very worrying have a new baby. Thanks in advance

Hi, I use exotic direct and pay 10 pounds a month, they have been great with paying out for treatments, and pay half towards dental treatments which I think is good, as some insurers won't pay out anything towards dental care.:wave:

Hi, I use exotic direct and pay 10 pounds a month, they have been great with paying out for treatments, and pay half towards dental treatments which I think is good, as some insurers won't pay out anything towards dental care.:wave:

that's really good with the dentals, wish others would follow the example

Petplan, £12 a month, they've never refused a claim I've made... They've paid out literally thousands in the last five years :D

I'm with petplan (I get good discount with them) and I think it's £10 a month, cover up to £2000 a year, will cover cost of all dental treatment if your bun has a dental check up every year (but not burring). If you go to your vet they may offer you 4 weeks free with them as well :)

Back