• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Higgins not so well but in a very relaxed mood

HelenSB

Warren Scout
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh15hv4y4uvjjh6/20150418_142807-1.jpg?dl=0

This is Mr Higgins in a rather relaxed mood just a few minutes ago. He's a little poorly today. He had diarrhea this morning just the same as he had on Good Friday. However he seems fine in himself and is eating Ok. I'm just waiting for him to do some solid poo's so i can relax. Taking him to the vets will only be a last resort as vets visits stress him out too much. His behaviour is exactly the same as last time when the vet gave him the all clear so fingers crossed he'll recover quickly today.
Sorry the pic isn't too good quality but when he rolls on his back like that he only stays like it for a minute or so, so I had to grab my phone quickly to catch the moment.
Good vibes for solid poo's will be very much appreciated..

Just as I finished posting that thread we now have a small pile of solid poo's. I'm now a happy bunny mummy.

Im sending vibes anyway Helen, that his poos stay that way!:wave:

Lovely to see Mr H looking so relaxed.:lol:Love the picture.

Back