• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy has uveitis again :( Advise please.

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I've just noticed it, its exactly the same as the previous 5 times he has had it :(

Vet is closed now and the emergency vet is an hours drive away and I don't have a car, so I will have to take him in the morning.

Is there anything I can do for him tonight to make him more comfortable? I don't have any Metacam or I would give him a bit. I'm thinking along the lines of bathing it with warm water or maybe even saline solution?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

He is eating, drinking and acting normal at the moment but it does look sore bless him :(

On a side note, bloody typical! He hasn't had it once in the past year he has been living with my ex, he comes to stay with me and it comes back on the second flippin day! :roll:

I am really sorry I missed this yesterday Gemma. I hope that Timmy got on OK at the Vet this morning. Has he been prescribed the same treatment as before ?

I've just noticed it, its exactly the same as the previous 5 times he has had it :(

Vet is closed now and the emergency vet is an hours drive away and I don't have a car, so I will have to take him in the morning.

Is there anything I can do for him tonight to make him more comfortable? I don't have any Metacam or I would give him a bit. I'm thinking along the lines of bathing it with warm water or maybe even saline solution?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

He is eating, drinking and acting normal at the moment but it does look sore bless him :(

On a side note, bloody typical! He hasn't had it once in the past year he has been living with my ex, he comes to stay with me and it comes back on the second flippin day! :roll:

I was just about to make a suggestion and then noticed that you took Timmy to the vet this morning.

I hope it went well and the vet was able to help?

Back