• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Nissniss

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
OH fed the buns this morning for me as I was running late. Came rushing in and said Katniss wont eat, he'd tried pellets, hay, veg and dandelions and said she wouldn't eat any of it and just ignored him.

Opened the back door to go and check on her and she standing up on her back legs at the front of the run looking at me, so went and picked her some dandelion and grass and got a bit of dried pineapple and a fenugreek crunchie and there she is binkying away doing a little happy dance, I go in and she gobbles up the lot :roll:

Poor OH had been really worried as he tries really hard to take care of the buns properly, learn all about them and bond with them too.
I think she'd just seen me through the back door and decided she wanted me to feed her :D

Here's a picture of the little madam

Hahaha what a cutie. I had this when I went on holiday recently, one of mine was refusing his food til they offered him something he fancied then he ate everything. Was just huffing that I'd left him

Frosty wouldnt eat the other day. As soon as I left the shed he was scoffing away!!! (Most unlike him, he is usally first to eat).

Nissniss is suuuuch a cute nick name awwwwww.

Back