• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if bisc can't get to the grass....

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
... then the grass shall come to him :thumb:

20150412_165132_zpssduzm7ku.jpg

20150412_165117_zps2sctpuwz.jpg

'nom'

20150412_165108_zps5ewlykn7.jpg

these were taken a few days ago. i rushed out to bring this in when i saw grey clouds coming! :lol:

:love::love::love:

eta: apologises to those who cringe at the 'nom' thing :oops: couldn't resist ;) x

Last edited:
Looks like he definitely approves of that. It's a really good idea.

I could do with growing some pots of nice grass for Minnie as she is on the patio and doesn't get access to the lawn. I'll look for that seed mix when I next do a Galens Garden order. :thumb:

Looks like he definitely approves of that. It's a really good idea.

I could do with growing some pots of nice grass for Minnie as she is on the patio and doesn't get access to the lawn. I'll look for that seed mix when I next do a Galens Garden order. :thumb:

just checked galens garden and i can't see it. i'm sure it was from there and was actually called a grazing mix :? i'm either losing the plot or they've stopped selling that particular one. they do have lots of others though :thumb:

bisc didn't seem that fussed by it at first, then he changed his mind ... :roll::lol: bisc and matt used to share it :love:

Back