• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing the waiting game with Alice - U/D she made it through!!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
No news is good news right?
Dropped her off at the vet this morning for her dental and bloods and I've heard nothing yet, why it the wait so painful :(

Last edited:
Did the vets say when she was having her procedure done? It may be she's not even had it done yet - this happened to me a few times because the vets had other emergencies come in, and I was sat worrying when the procedure hadn't even happened!

Hope you hear how Alice is soon.

Waiting is like torture. :( I hope you hear something soon.

Did the vets say when she was having her procedure done? It may be she's not even had it done yet - this happened to me a few times because the vets had other emergencies come in, and I was sat worrying when the procedure hadn't even happened!

Hope you hear how Alice is soon.

This has happened to me too.

I didn't ask what time they were doing it as they usually do it in the morning and I've had a call by now :(

I'm calling them the suspense is killing me I've been in tears all day.

I didn't ask what time they were doing it as they usually do it in the morning and I've had a call by now :(

I'm calling them the suspense is killing me I've been in tears all day.

There's no harm in calling reception to see if they've any info. At least you'd find out when she went in for her op ... xx

She's okay!
She actually had the dental about 2 hours ago but was slow coming round so they were waiting to call but she seems to have picked up now.
I can get her after half 4, she hasn't eaten yet but think being at home will help keep her calm and I have critical care just in case.

She's okay!
She actually had the dental about 2 hours ago but was slow coming round so they were waiting to call but she seems to have picked up now.
I can get her after half 4, she hasn't eaten yet but think being at home will help keep her calm and I have critical care just in case.

Yay, good news :thumb:

glad she came through ok. that wait is awful. one of the worst things. bet you can't wait to see her :love: hope the bloods show something treatable x

She's home :)
Blood test showed a very slight elevation in the level they tested for her kidneys, they weren't to concerned at this stage she is going to have another blood test in 30 months and they will consider switching her medication.
Just need to get her eating now and she will live to fight another day! I'm pleased had a horrible feeling about today I can't believe she is still going my little fighter!

Back