• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got all 4 of my babies under 1 roof!!! :D

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Ex is going away for almost 3 weeks so Timmy and Mimi (who live with him) have come to stay with me.

I am ecstatic! :love: I had to stop myself from cuddling the life out of them when he bought them over this morning. I made myself set them up then went out for a bike ride to let them settle. I cant help but keep nipping in to see them though! :D

They are exactly the same as they always were. They are prone to squabbling over food because Mimi is a nightmare for stealing Timmys! I gave them a crunchie each, Timmy immediately grabbed his and legged it bless him. Mimi ate a bite of hers, dropped it, stood on it and subsequently couldn't find it, so went over and nicked Timmys from his mouth! :roll::lol:

God I miss them SO much, I cant tell you how much it means to me to have them here :love::love::love::love:

I will try and get some photos ASAP :)

Back