• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At the vets with Roo :(

Thank you it means a lot.

Roo had gone into kidney failure and had a large tumour in his abdomen. The vet was confident that PTS was the only option. How can he have had something so serious and I didn't notice till now? :cry:

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry, they are such delicate animals, but they live in the moment and he must have felt well until the end, sending you hugs xx

Thank you it means a lot.

Roo had gone into kidney failure and had a large tumour in his abdomen. The vet was confident that PTS was the only option. How can he have had something so serious and I didn't notice till now? :cry:

I'm so sorry - I know how you feel, I lost my boy unexpectedly yesterday too. He had something nasty in him too and he had been fine, acting completely normal, eating, pooping, his normal self, then this. It was so quick :cry:

Sweet dreams Roo, go meet my Rolo at the bridge xxx

I'm so very sorry :cry: Too many lovely bunnies being called to the Bridge lately. :(
Many ((((((hugs)))))) for you and comforting vibes.
Sweet dreams, Roo. xxxx

Back