• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Beano please

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
She ate her breakfast fine this morning, a while ago she was just lied by the bedroom door with Gordon like she usually does but I noticed she was very fidgety. Keeps stretching out then getting back up and reluctant to move her back end, very uncomfortable. :( I've encouraged her to have a hop around and been encouraging her to eat some herbs/veg but she's refusing everything. Rang the vets and the earliest they have is 5.20pm so I have an appointment then. The lady on the phone seemed concerned when I said she wasn't eating and they don't have an appointment until then so I will keep a close eye on her but if she remains the same or gets worse I'll ring back and try to be seen. :(

Poor Beano. :( I hope it all goes well at the vets. Fingers crossed that it is just a bit of tummy ache and some meds will quickly sort it out. Sending lots of vibes. xx

I think she has been pooing as usual, I did notice a few uneaten ceacatrophes on the carpet last night though.. She looks more comfortable now, is next to Gordon grooming him atm and has been nibbling bits of hay so I'm pleased about that, thank you for the posts xx

Thankyou, the vibes must be working, she's moving around normally and no more stretching out. She's eating hay, ate some veg and herbs and just seen her have a drink, so pleased.

Thankyou, the vibes must be working, she's moving around normally and no more stretching out. She's eating hay, ate some veg and herbs and just seen her have a drink, so pleased.

A gassy tummy maybe ?

Keep a look out for poos !!

Glad to hear that she seems to be feeling better now xx

Thank you :) Yes she is pooing, they were a bit darker than usual but lighter now. She seems to be acting and eating fine, I don't want to stress her out by going to the vets if she's eating etc now but do you think I should keep the appointment anyway just to get her checked?

ETA: Vets means a 15 minute walk and 10 minute bus journey which she hates, but obviously not rushing in and cancelling it!

Thank you :) Yes she is pooing, they were a bit darker than usual but lighter now. She seems to be acting and eating fine, I don't want to stress her out by going to the vets if she's eating etc now but do you think I should keep the appointment anyway just to get her checked?

ETA: Vets means a 15 minute walk and 10 minute bus journey which she hates, but obviously not rushing in and cancelling it!

Hi Liz ... I'm sorry you've had a problem with your bun. I've only just seen your post.

Did you go to the vets? How is your bunny now? xx

Hi, we did since she still seemed a bit off. Tummy felt normal but she has gut stimulant and metacam anyway to keep her eating and comfortable :)

Back