• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting & Bonding Liverpool?

Scruffy

Banned
Just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in Liverpool that has rabbits to adopt and takes care of the bonding too?

I'm on a waiting list with Freshfields and have been for 3 weeks on Friday, I was told it would be 5 weeks before we could get in to bond. I called today and it's STILL at least 5 weeks wait. :shock:

Scruffy has gone past the mourning phase now and is just bored and lonely (he doesn't enjoy solo life) and they way we are going with Freshfields it's likely to be months before we can do anything. :(

Sadly there aren't that many local rescues. Wirral RSPCA have buns but don't bond. I think NCAR in Holywell might but it is a bit of a journey for you (lovely area though) There is one called North West Rabbit Rescue, they are mid Cheshire way. I don't know much about them but it mightbe worth pm'ing Lea-ann on here I think she adopted from them recently and was impressed

It is only around 45 minutes from NCAR to Liverpool - I am sure Pat and Lesley would help with bonding. I have always done my own intros but have taken buns up there to choose their partners then carried on with it at home.

Back