• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Much Grass, so Little Time...........

My friends said that using Lopsy as a lawnmower wasn't very efficient: but we don't need it cut straightaway, and he'll get round to it! And it's energy saving for us (we have a pushalong, so for us directly!), and instant fertiliser if he happens to poo XD

Lord H's moult lines really showing through! Back from silver to white! He's so lovely :)

Aww :love: they can all have a go at it :thumb: I've got the goats on the lawn today :thumb:

Your lawn is amazing (I know its been said before). When I say 'your' lawn ... the lawn in the garden which is grown for the enjoyment of the whole family.

My bunnies would be drooling over this all-you-can-eat buffet! :D (Of course, we wouldn't want them to eat it all, but they'd give it their best shot. :lol: )
Lovely Lord H :love: I'd meant to comment on his last photoshoot but lost track of the thread. He's looking so well and happy. :love: xxxx

Lucky bun! We have a teeny patch of grass, mostly yard and it's the one thing me and hubby would change about our house.

Back