• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love

Rita

Warren Scout
:love: people ask me why i have so many animals, they said your children are grown up and you don't have grandchildren so why all the animals.
it's simple i Love them. i feel sorry for people who have never looked into a animals eyes and not seen love.
i truly believe that animals have a soul and that we will meet them again on the other side.

does anyone else believe this.

:love: people ask me why i have so many animals, they said your children are grown up and you don't have grandchildren so why all the animals.
it's simple i Love them. i feel sorry for people who have never looked into a animals eyes and not seen love.
i truly believe that animals have a soul and that we will meet them again on the other side.

does anyone else believe this.

I have always been able to relate to animals, people on the other hand remain a mystery to me.

I believe that all life form is made up of particles of energy and so whilst I do not believe in an 'after life' as such I do believe that the energy each life form contains is eternal. So the physical being may die, but the energy (or some may say the 'soul') will remain, just in a different form.

Some of my friends who do not have pets, think I am mad because I have a lot of animals :shock: I think I would probably be mad if I didn't have a lot of animals ;) :lol:

I'm an animal communicator/medium so yes, for myself I'm certain that they both have souls and continue on after they "die". I base this on what the animals have told me themselves. We also have a large compliment of furry family members and get comments like that too!

I love my animals and feel that their soulfulness is equal to ours.

It does seem 'eccentric' (to say the least) to many people that I have so many pets but I am very very happy.

Your rabbits and the little cat in your avatar are gorgeous xxx

I'm an animal communicator/medium so yes, for myself I'm certain that they both have souls and continue on after they "die". I base this on what the animals have told me themselves. We also have a large compliment of furry family members and get comments like that too!

that is fantastic. i totally believe in mediums. my son died in a car crash and i found this wonderful medium who helped me immensely, i shall always be grateful for her help, sadly she has now passed away. bless her.
does this help with bonding your rabbits. you are very lucky to be given this wonderful gift. :love:

Yes, its funny you put this on here as I was thinking about this today, about how much I love Milo and Finn and I'd do anything to ensure they are well.

If I talk about when Milo had his stasis and how worried I was, the money I'd spent on treatment, people look at me as if I have two heads, but I couldn't care less.

I am responsible for their lives, for their well being, I find that scary but they depend on me and even though they don't necessarily run at me for cuddles, I know they ''love'' me back as they know I mean safety and things they like.

I have no idea if he meant it, but when Milo was getting checked out at the vets when he had stasis he hated it and literally leaped off the table into my arms, once I put my arms around him he seemed to calm down and I stroked him gently and talked to him. He was really good after that.

Vet's probably thought I was mental! :lol:

Last edited:
does this help with bonding your rabbits. you are very lucky to be given this wonderful gift. :love:

Haha, yes actually, makes it much easier to know what to do next knowing if they're offended or scared, for example. It's the funny little things as well, like the first time I realised not everyone can feel where the dogs they're walking are, or send calm to fraidy beasties!

Haha, yes actually, makes it much easier to know what to do next knowing if they're offended or scared, for example. It's the funny little things as well, like the first time I realised not everyone can feel where the dogs they're walking are, or send calm to fraidy beasties!

You've certainly done this with my silly beasties :D - Harley actually now allows me to stroke her and silly girl has at long last discovered how lovely it feels to have the base of her ears rubbed - and I put that entirely at your feet so thank you:thumb: I do notice how much calmer all my buns are after you've visited and watching them doze off on your lap whilst being groomed is so lovely knowing they are feeling so relaxed and happy (although it took Sheldon a little bit of time to get over the sulks last time:D).

I do absolutly believe animals have souls - when I see the wonderful personalities they have how could they not have souls. I do find animals to be far better companions than humans - they make me laugh, they make me cry, nothing they do particualy annoys me - and they give so much more than non-animal friendly people realise...they never let you down, and really don't care if you look a mess and if they see you shovelling cake into your mouth after a bad day - there is no judgement, just a desire to join in the fun:D. Us animal lovers so much richer than we realise - we know the love for an animal and from an animal - nothing beats that.

Yes I believe that a thousand times over. I truly believe that George, my cat, is my sole mate. He knows how to judge my emotions, and will sit with me and stare into my eyes (my very soul) when I'm sad/not well. My two buns are very calm with me, they know my voice, they come running. I trust all three of my pets, I don't have a single human I can say that about. I am just turned 60, and people look at me as though I'm mad, when I say I've got rabbits, why ? I can honestly say, I prefer the company of animals to humans any day.

I love my step kids and niece and nephews. But the feeling I get when my horse wants hugs, when mini whinnies, when my cat icky pickies on me, or the girls nose bump me or want strokes and when they binky or I hug the piggies and Midge is completely different and indescribable. Plus I enjoy making them happy and taking care of them the same as I do with my human family.

Back