• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pie is building a nest

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
She is definitely spayed she came with a naked belly and the fur is only just growing back :thumb:

This is a 2 min vid on my spy camera so not brill quality :roll: but how much hay and straw she has in her mouth is amazing :D she is emptying the straw tray on the right and hay box and putting it in the hooded litter tray why or is she just nuts :lol:
She is cute tho:love:

https://vimeo.com/124920413

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I vote for 'just nuts'. When you are that cute you can get away with being a little nuts.
She does look so comical carrying the big bundle of hay in her mouth.
Over the years, I owned two females who did this nesting behavior even after being spayed. Your sharing this video brings back memories of my bridge bunnies.

There is hay in the lidded box which covered the wood shavings I use as litter the other tray I put half filled straw and newspaper she has completely emptied it out :roll:

2d79976da9b91ed2238b92406467b862.jpg

Daft little thing :lol:

While all the moving was going on Rosie was fast asleep in the cot :roll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back