• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Invisibuns 'not' catching a stray bunny!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Hee-hee in a far distant corner of deepest Essex, in a Woodland Trust field! A certain somebody came rushing to help capture a little stray bunny :D

Last edited:
We sure did! :D:thumb: We've had to wait for a standard 7-10days incase owners came forward, but nobody did :( So yesterday she went for her spay and when she's recovered from that she will be vacc'd and looking for a new home :D

Bunny: how dares you!!! Let's me out of here this instant! I was having a lovely time Binking around the fields, nomming wild forage!!

Hope Grumpy Bun is doing well. Not surprising that no-one came forward, I guess, but what a shame. :(

:lol::lol: Move along now, nothing to see here!

Boudicca underplays her own important role - if she hadn't had seen the comment from someone about a loose rabbit, and followed up on it, we'd never have caught her and with her colouring she wouldn't have lasted long - it looks as if she'd already had some near misses in her few days on the run, and Boudicca also took her (and paid for her) to be spayed yesterday, so we're now sure there won't be any half wild babies. Turns out she wasn't pregnant but you never know, do you?

She's a very grumpy little girl who is most disgusted at the diet on offer, which is proving challenging!! Hopefully she'll come round soon especially as her hormones settle.

Back