• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well it looks like I have two pairs

weeble

Evie and Fudge seem very loved up

20150413_1851551_zpscjmsyflv.jpg

Whereas Bella and Chloe have more of a sisters relationship

20150413_1852161_zpsra0oabja.jpg

It's a shame because we have painted, repointed and edged their area ready for a group it was looking pretty good

20150413_1852361_zpsssfyfycb.jpg

Such a shame it didn't work out as a group :(
I know how you feel as that is why we got the chalet for ours but we ended up having to put the divider down.

But, Evie is OK and getting pampered by Fudge :love: so that is good. The two girls look pretty cute too :love:

The shed and patio look nice x

Ohhh...I am so jealous of your setup! :love:
Awww...don't they all look happy though? :D Better two pairs than four singles, yes? :thumb: (Well I have three singles, so I can identify with 75% of that statement. :lol: )
Well done, you! I love how the top two are enjoying cropping the lawn and the bottom two are like sentry bookends. :D xxxx

They look lovely together :love: I agree with Mimzmum, better to have 2 pairs than 4 singles anyway, even though I know you would have rather them be a quad.

Back