• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Four Stages Of Spotting Your Owner

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Stage 1 - act excited to see your owner, run up to the bars (though really you should only be looking to see if she has food)
fcd6dc2cbff80b9a44cc3ac81b967a35.jpg

Stage 2 - get all up in her face to see if she has any fenugreek crunchies
1189aaa31eee44db0e159b3f9aace460.jpg

Stage 3 - realise she hasn't bought any fenugreek crunchies with her, run away
b91f53e3a7eb5b4efe69b1bc59318e2d.jpg

Stage 4 - sulk, do not visit your human until you have been bribed to put up with them with food
438f7f654189e7edc8f751d5e1fd373d.jpg

Well, this is how I interpret Bella anyway [emoji38]

cute photo's :0 visitors to our house comment on how our reserved Joey becomes instantly gregarious if food is in the offing. Cupboard love & bunnies seem to go together

Common sight at my house. Bunny comes running because you must have something for her, else why are you even there at all? Then when she is disappointed there is copious amounts of bunny butt to be had. :roll:
The worst part for her is she's lost her cool and bounded over in the first place instead of making me work for her affections. Now how does she save face? :lol:

Fantastic pictures and story! :love:

Common sight at my house. Bunny comes running because you must have something for her, else why are you even there at all? Then when she is disappointed there is copious amounts of bunny butt to be had. :roll:
The worst part for her is she's lost her cool and bounded over in the first place instead of making me work for her affections. Now how does she save face? [emoji38]

Fantastic pictures and story! :love:
They've got us very well trained [emoji38] life of a bunny slave!

Lopsy comes over, when nothing's instantly forthcoming he runs around a bit (bunny 500s), if my hands are back in the run he stops and sniffs them, then runs off, back again and sniffing and climbing, then eventually I might give him something...! He needs the exercise ;P

If we're out in the garden he follows us around (from inside his run(s)), hoping we'll give him something. He's very distracting!

Lopsy comes over, when nothing's instantly forthcoming he runs around a bit (bunny 500s), if my hands are back in the run he stops and sniffs them, then runs off, back again and sniffing and climbing, then eventually I might give him something...! He needs the exercise ;P

If we're out in the garden he follows us around (from inside his run(s)), hoping we'll give him something. He's very distracting!
I get distracted by them too! [emoji38]
I went to put the washing out and as soon as I opened the back door both bunnies wanted my attention (well, food) and I feel guilty when I dont have anything for them! [emoji38]

Back