• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Hamsters in their freshly cleaned out cage

Thanks all :)

Yip, when I put them back in the cage after it has been cleaned out and rearranged they always go mental for about 30mins running about to see what is there :) They are funny to watch, very fast even with being so wee!

Aww they are so pretty. I love their set up. Its great having glass sides so you can see them but they wont be in a draught.

Does it get hot inside in the summer. Lovely set up :)

Nah, this room is in the middle of the house and always at a cool temperature as it is thick sandstone walls. The window in the room looks into the conservatory so no sun really shines in.

There is no top on the cage, they are too wee to climb out :)

Aww I love Hammies.I have a new baby Syrian named "Pi".I' ve had him just over two weeks he's a red eyed mink and white wee boy.Still hand taming him,getting there though he's a wee bit jumpy still,patience and treats.he's never tried to bite...so far.:)

Aww I love Hammies.I have a new baby Syrian named "Pi".I' ve had him just over two weeks he's a red eyed mink and white wee boy.Still hand taming him,getting there though he's a wee bit jumpy still,patience and treats.he's never tried to bite...so far.:)

Oh, my Hugo doesn't bite, but Harley is a wee blighter!

Back