• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

April 2015 Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
We are only 4 months into the year and 12 rescues have already received a donation of £75 each, if this continues, each rescue could receive two £75 donations each this year, as well as the mid year and Christmas shareout - this shows what fantastic supporters we have, we really can't thank and praise you enough for helping us :)

Our first total for April is:

£84.77

Donations received from:

Antigone
Apache
BB Mommy
Becca6
Buddies Bunnies
Bunnybunny
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cheryl Wares
DavidT
DonnaT
Estelle King
Fee
Fiona Franklin
Graham Hilling
Halfpenny
Herbie and Hollie
Honeybunnies
iiisecondcreep
JPP
Kermit
Kipper
K L Owens
Lisa Marie Byrne
Loog
Louise Milburn
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Orange
P Topham
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
Rosemary Horton
SDF76
Sunshine Bunnies
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
Wazeem
Willowholly
Yaretzi

We are on target for helping 4 rescues again this month.

Only 15 days into the month and we have enough to help 3 rescues already :)

Our total to date:

£238.67

I have some sad news to add, Dodger may not be well enough to perform any more draws, his health has been deteriorating recently, so Dolly his partner will continue to do them :(

Oh Dodger...sending you healthy vibes. xxxxxxxx

Kermit, I have a box of goodies for PaP so will try and get it in the post next week......hopefully.

We will be able to help 4 rescues this month and there's still 11 days left :)

Our current total is

£305.93

The Pledge a Pound team would like to say a huge thank you to all of our supporters, you are truly amazing

:thumb:.. Thats great news...

Lots of noserubs to Dodger, hope he feels better but noserubs too for his glamorous assistant!,

Fee x

Our total so far is

£334.60

The 4 rescues to receive a donation this month will be announced on Thursday - not long to wait

I have been slack this year ,have not yet donated .Apologies have just sent £4 for first 4 months of this year to usual paypal account.
Keep up the good work

Our total so far is

£334.60

The 4 rescues to receive a donation this month will be announced on Thursday - not long to wait

4 rescues again......this is fantastic..... Am I right in thinking that the original plan was to help 2 rescues per month?

I have been sharing PaP on my facebook page!!!! Modern technology....here I come...albeit at a very slow rate of knots!!!!

Our final total for April is a massive

£355.37

Which means we are able to help four rescues this month, they are:

Honeybunnies rabbit and guinea pig rescue

Tameside Rescue

Kirkby Pet welfare

Halfpenny Farm

Unfortunately Dodgers not very well and unable to do his monthly draw, so Sues hubby took his place, but didn't want to be videoed :ymblushing:

Dodger sends his love to everyone x

Congratulations to our 4 rescues and another huge thank you to our supporters

The remaining 55.37 will be carried over to next month :)

Back