• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leg it!!!!

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
59aaac04b0ce55d41c0dfb87cb9ccad8.md.jpg

Honestly you always take fab pics!

What camera do you have? I have a birthday coming soon :)

What an awesome action shot! :lol::lol::lol: That's a piggie on a mission! :D
When I've been to town recently there's always gp's at our pet supply and I'm so broody for some but there's no chance. I love seeing them though. :)
How've you been, Sally? I've missed your posts. (((((Hugs))))) Your photos always make me smile. :) (psst...love the Holly photobomb too...saw the one of her and Derek in the Woofits thread, but you know I could always handle a few more if you have time. :D ) ) xxxx

What an awesome action shot! :lol::lol::lol: That's a piggie on a mission! :D
When I've been to town recently there's always gp's at our pet supply and I'm so broody for some but there's no chance. I love seeing them though. :)
How've you been, Sally? I've missed your posts. (((((Hugs))))) Your photos always make me smile. :) (psst...love the Holly photobomb too...saw the one of her and Derek in the Woofits thread, but you know I could always handle a few more if you have time. :D ) ) xxxx
Thanks or asking after me :D I have been doing a bit better thank you. Just trying to keep myself active so not to fall back into the darkness. You are always so caring and lovely thank you xxx

Back