• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patrick's photoshoot *baby related*

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Thought some of you may like to see his photoshoot photographs (especially Funny Bunny!). I'm very happy with them and want to share.

Patrick at 17 weeks on 3rd Febuary 2015.

Awwwwww!!!!! :love: He is just so gorgeous! :love: I can't even work out which is my favourite photo, they're all amazing! I've been working with kids and babies recently and it's making me so broody, seeing gorgeous Patrick has made it even worse :lol: you must be so happy with these photos, your photographer did an amazing job!

Adorable:love: I'm amazed at how expressive he is!

Me too. Originally I had asked for a newborn shoot but she could not fit me in so told me to wait a few weeks till he was smiling. Newborns are tiny and cute but most of the hsots would be sleeping ones whereas these really show his personality. I'm so glad I waited now! :D

Awwwwww!!!!! :love: He is just so gorgeous! :love: I can't even work out which is my favourite photo, they're all amazing! I've been working with kids and babies recently and it's making me so broody, seeing gorgeous Patrick has made it even worse :lol: you must be so happy with these photos, your photographer did an amazing job!

haha thankyou. We had to pick one for 8' x 10' prints for several family members. It was difficult but we went for No. 14. :D

Can i Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?:love:

Wow, what stunning pics... I adore the one of the wee nose and lips but can I just say.. The feet one made me go weak at the knees, i love babies cute wee feet...

He is beautiful, you must be very very proud.........xx

Back