• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutralising carpets

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Hi all.I need to neutralise the carpets in my bunnies enclosures before they come home from the rescue after they've been bonded.Ive decided to use bicarb of soda sprinkled on the carpet,left for a day and then vacuumed off.Im not sure how much to put on and how particular to be?Im using diluted vinegar for other fixtures and fittings but I didn't really want to use that on the carpet.
Thanks.x

:lol::lol::lol:

Thankyou both.Will invest in one as it could be useful to do every so often anyway:)

A steam cleaner was one of the best things I have bought. As well as making carpets into a neutral area, it gets up those stubborn little wee stains that they do when they want to mark their territory, or get a bit too excited!

Lots and lots of good luck C xxxx

A steam cleaner was one of the best things I have bought. As well as making carpets into a neutral area, it gets up those stubborn little wee stains that they do when they want to mark their territory, or get a bit too excited!

Lots and lots of good luck C xxxx

Thankyou A.xxxx

Back