• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly has is on hunger strike/has bellyache

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: Poor little soul. He was okay at 9.00 pm but not now:cry::cry:

Looks like I'm staying awake to keep a close eye on him.

Quick recovery vibes would be appreciated.

Apologies for forgetting to update this before now. I went to collect the little monkey at 10 this morning. He only had bellyache when I most needed him not to. He was okay pretty soon after he arrived at the vets and had his meds... and turned me grey.

Apologies for forgetting to update this before now. I went to collect the little monkey at 10 this morning. He only had bellyache when I most needed him not to. He was okay pretty soon after he arrived at the vets and had his meds... and turned me grey.

That's what Rabbits do...............ALOT !! :roll: :lol:

Glad to hear he is fine now xx

No he didn't :lol: Defamation of character! You haven't a grey hair on your head BB :wave:

So, everybody bright and eating this morning ... why oh why couldn't Olly have pulled this stunt this weekend instead of last??

Rabbits do pick their times.:roll:

You know BB you've just confirmed something for me that was whizzing around my head .... It all makes perfect sense now.
Thank you!!!!!!!

So glad to hear things are better for Olly now, if not for your hair :lol:

Oh, you've got me intrigued now, what were you trying to figure out?? :shock:

Back