• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Neo Update!

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Sorry for the huge pics, Photobucket decided not to allow me to resize :evil:

Don't you think I'm model material Mum?!

Screw you, blue boat!

WEEEEEEE!

Take that, yellow boat!

Organised chaos...

Bedroom area!

Bit tired now Mum, but aren't I gorgeous?!

And just lol... well conked out! :lol:

Awwwww Neo is just such a little beauty :love::love::love:

What a fab. set up. He looks well chilled in the last pic doesnt he?

Awwwww

Thank you everyone, his head has tripled in size from all the comments :love:

The main playpen is from eBay and I will be upgrading it to 5ft by 5ft by 1.2 metres tall once he's bonded as the extra height will allow for some more levels.

The other bits around the room are from Argos, the small animal play pen, I have 3 packs of them and there are 4 per pack. Quite expensive really but we were given the first set, wanted more so bought another and then felt like donating half of the living room and bought another pack :lol: they're good, they slot together well and we bend them at the hinges so we make kind of 'door' to our side of the living room :)

Awww :love: also love the mini bed with the balls in it like a bunny ball pit, im going to have to steal that idea for my girls im sure theyll love kicking them all out [emoji38]

Awww :love: also love the mini bed with the balls in it like a bunny ball pit, im going to have to steal that idea for my girls im sure theyll love kicking them all out [emoji38]

Think I saw it on here! They were in a litter tray and I'd scatter his pellets but ended up with balls everywhere! Sometimes in a mad moment he will tip them all out and throw them around lol :)

Back