• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny on PlayStation Live

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
So look what I have just come across on my PS4.
:shock:

It's on a live stream...

I did mention about the housing being too small but I was ignored :lol:

OMG my rabbit had one of those when I first brought him home as a tiny baby! Its now used as a litter tray inside their cage.
That poor bun

:-( sigh. all you can do is to keep politely informing the person.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

Bunny is still being streamed pretty much on a daily basis.

I sent a message to the owner just now and I know someone else has done so too. I mentioned about the housing being on the small side and the bunny could do with more hay. I have a funny feeling the owner is foreign though so they may not understand what I've written. There are a lot of comments from people saying bunny looks like it's in a 'prison cell'.

I know nobody is really interested in this thread but yet more bunnies are being streamed. This one involving a bloke, winding the rabbit up by trying to grab it and then telling it off and pointing at it with his finger in an aggressive manner! He practically chucked a carrot at one of the bunnies too :(:(

I tried messaging him but he clearly doesn't understand me - he's French or something by the sound of him.

I've submitted a grief report for bullying as I thought that was the most appropriate reason!

Last edited:
Back