• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally!

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
If any of you remember my Candy had a stone the size of a marble removed from her bladder (old post and pics somewhere!)
And she had to have emergency surgery in the Middle of the night and scans, I was told she wouldn't make it and had to make an on the spot decision pts or operate - baring I mind it was going to cost a fortune!
My vets are amazing, know I am loyal and gave me a discount as much as they could.

At nearly £600 ive been paying it off monthly - despite having no money during the time Ava was at GOSH as I obviously had to travel to see her, and finally I made the final payment today! Account cleared and I still have my dear Candy :) such a huge relief!

well done! when you think of all you have accomplished... you can give yourself several pats on the back!

Back