• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Rosie have some vibes please? UD gone

J&R

Mama Doe
Just got home from work and she seems to be having problems breathing. I know the pollution is bad at the moment but I worry that being a bigger lady her heart might struggle. Off to the vets in ten minutes but any positive thoughts coming her way would be appreciated

Last edited:
Thank you Lucy-Lou, unfortunately she deteriorated quickly whilst at the vets and she's gone.

I don't know what to do now, I brought her body home from the vets so Fiver would know and could grieve but d o I just show it to him? Leave her outside for a while with him?
I feel lost and angry

Oh no. So sorry to hear that you lost Rosie. How is Fiver doing? Did you leave her body in with him? Hope you are ok, or as ok as you can be under the circumstances.

I'm so sorry Jo. x
Sleep peacefully Rosie. :cry:
(In answer to your question, if it were me I would put Rosie in with Fiver for a little while to give him chance to sniff etc)
Hugs x

Thank you. I finally plucked up the courage to take her out of her carrier and put her on the grass next to him. He groomed her :cry: but then he realised she wasn't going to wake up and left her so I've brought her back in and she'll go to be cremated tomorrow.

I'm in absolute shock I think, the anger is fading now but the vet nurse said to me 'well 5 is a good age for a rabbit' and I shouted at him.

Thank you. I finally plucked up the courage to take her out of her carrier and put her on the grass next to him. He groomed her :cry: but then he realised she wasn't going to wake up and left her so I've brought her back in and she'll go to be cremated tomorrow.

I'm in absolute shock I think, the anger is fading now but the vet nurse said to me 'well 5 is a good age for a rabbit' and I shouted at him.

I think I may have punched him.............................

((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

Back