• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bandits

sunnibunny

Alpha Buck
Thought it might be a nice thread to see bunnies caught in the act of stealing things!!
Here is my leah while I was cleaning out her litter tray, she got hold of the herb bag. Dont worry she was supervised with any bags so would not be able to suffocate.

:lol:

I'm sure I have some "bunny crime" photos. I'll find them.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to post a thread with this pic on what a perfect thread :thumb:

I'm painting the fence in the new run I built so I let the boys out looked round to check on them and found this norty boy :censored:

Casserole he didn't flinch as I got my phone out to catch him at it :roll:

6fd43a154da94a1f5aa253df4a72e238.jpg

All of the ends were level with the top of the pot or just overhanging until he got in :evil:

Last edited:
Liz1966 I had to physically take him out of my pot he wouldn't budge and just ignored me when I shouted at him :lol:

He has trimmed them all the same length tho :roll:

I love the Mallow pic that's quite a tall pot he has some reach

Liz1966 I had to physically take him out of my pot he wouldn't budge and just ignored me when I shouted at him :lol:

He has trimmed them all the same length tho :roll:

I love the Mallow pic that's quite a tall pot he has some reach

I think the answer is definitely "no"!! :lol:

You two have truly rascal rabbits!! What a great pic of casserole, with his head turned sideways :)

Blossom is definitely the most thievish of my bunch; but she sees it more as her right in life to take whatever is in her reach so it doesn't really count as stealing [emoji53]

5fe1a9159d52fc3d0112221d14853756.jpg

754d8098be87a16f05566ddd1be19b23.jpg

Blossom is definitely the most thievish of my bunch; but she sees it more as her right in life to take whatever is in her reach so it doesn't really count as stealing [emoji53]

5fe1a9159d52fc3d0112221d14853756.jpg

754d8098be87a16f05566ddd1be19b23.jpg

:lol:

Well, it is all hers so it can't be stealing!!

Back