• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning for all With Rabbits with Respiratory Tract/Heart Problems

I was just going to post about this.

Will it be safe for the piggies to go out in the run later today or should I keep them inside?

As the morning has progressed it has become more and more oppressive here. We are under a flight path for Heathrow so air pollution is always an issue. But today it really is noticeably MUCH worse :cry:

I'm quite worried for mine- half my outside rabbits are pretty much at death's door with their breathing problems. So far though, no one has deteriorated. Sending good luck and vibes for yours Jane, and any bunny/body else who may be affected.

Oh no :( I'm wondering if this is what's upset Barney - he's got respiratory problems and he's really sneezing a lot today and breathing heavily :( He's an inside bun,but still...

Oh no :( I'm wondering if this is what's upset Barney - he's got respiratory problems and he's really sneezing a lot today and breathing heavily :( He's an inside bun,but still...

Yep, indoor Rabbits can be effected too. Bobbie is not having a good day :cry:

I've never seen him wheezing this much :( I can get a vets appointment today but I'm worried I'll do more harm stressing him out taking him rather than just letting him rest at home. He's eating his hay but he seems very down... I don't know what to do :cry:

Poor Bobbie :cry: I hope she starts to feel better soon xx

Back