• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free second hand 8 x 10 shed in Essex, GONE!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Would anyone be interested in this later in the summer? You'd have to be able to dismantle it and remove. It's slightly elderly but could last for years more and could easily be smartened up. First come first served. :wave:

Last edited:
I would jump at this if I had the place to put it and bunnies that would live long enough to enjoy it. Sadly, that's not the case, but I hope you find a lovely home for it :)

Aw, I know. So sorry it's still of no use to you. :(

Thank you. Even if I end up dismantling it, at least I've tried....:thumb:

I am looking for a new shed but ... a teeny bit far. I am sure you will find someone to take up your kind offer.

Me please!!!!! Needed for our increasing flock of bantams. Can await for when its ready and will hire a van to collect. Thank you!!!!!

Brilliant. Thank you. Bantams insist on al sleeping in one space so although we have three coops they all insist on crowding i to one which is far too small So a new big shed they can all get in together will be fabulous. And we can reuse the hen coops for bunny adventure areas!!!

Brilliant. Thank you. Bantams insist on al sleeping in one space so although we have three coops they all insist on crowding i to one which is far too small So a new big shed they can all get in together will be fabulous. And we can reuse the hen coops for bunny adventure areas!!!

Fantastic! And if you come to help collect it you will be able to see a certain little bun who you may remember handing over to me from Bunnymadhouse a few years ago....

Near Manningtree (ish)

That's a very kind offer; thank you.

The shed would need to be dismantled so when I photograph it I'll try to get some close ups to check that that is feasible. It has a Perspex window but that could easily be boarded up if needed.

I found the original adoption thread - this was the bunny run that Twigs did on my/BARC's behalf a few years ago. The little man in question is still with us.... :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-bunny-with-a-great-courage&highlight=pascale

Back