• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alright, Fess up...

Milo's trying to look very ''nonchalant'' there....hmm..

I only had the camera off for half an hour, I'd love to have seen who did it and how they did it! :lol:

When we moved the girls into the side corridor from the bathroom we set up a barrier to keep the space a bit smaller! A brief toilet trip was needed and in that time one or both of them managed to move it enough so they had the whole space! Both looked totally innocently at me on my return!

They are cheeky creatures!

Milo's trying to look very ''nonchalant'' there....hmm..

I only had the camera off for half an hour, I'd love to have seen who did it and how they did it! :lol:

No worries. Pop it back on and they'll have it taken off again in no time!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more concerned that they obviously planned this for when the surveillance was down! :? :lol:
Check that your credit cards aren't amiss and that there isn't a large order of carrots on the way. :roll: ;) xxxx

I'm more concerned that they obviously planned this for when the surveillance was down!
Check that your credit cards aren't amiss and that there isn't a large order of carrots on the way. xxxx

OMG...it wasn't at the same time as that massive diamond heist in London was it? You know, when some tunneling experts used a lift shaft to break into an underground burrow, I mean, underground chamber and steal the jewels ;)

Hee! :lol: Amy has a hay box and gets the lid off ALL THE TIME! And then sits in it, eating hay. Or gets it partly off, balances on three corners and steps on the unbalanced one, falling in... Then getting out and doing it again. I still have no idea how she does it.

OMG...it wasn't at the same time as that massive diamond heist in London was it? You know, when some tunneling experts used a lift shaft to break into an underground burrow, I mean, underground chamber and steal the jewels ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
I've not heard of this but hmmm.... It does look as though they've been practicing opening something like a vault, doesn't it? :lol:

I've not heard of this but hmmm.... It does look as though they've been practicing opening something like a vault, doesn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32233310

'Burglars broke into a high-value vault in central London and emptied up to 70 safety deposit boxes by climbing down the lift shaft, Scotland Yard said.
The raiders disabled a second floor lift (probably by nibbling through the cable) and climbed down the shaft to enter the basement of Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Ltd at the weekend...Det Ch Insp Paul Johnson said there was a "chaotic" scene in the vault...The area is known for its gold and diamond trade and many local jewellers used safety deposit boxes to store their stock in after they had finished trading for the day'.

The buns must have heard diamonds have lots of carats in them and thought it was going to be a bumper feasting. It's really quite shocking.

I'm more concerned that they obviously planned this for when the surveillance was down! :? :lol:
Check that your credit cards aren't amiss and that there isn't a large order of carrots on the way. :roll: ;) xxxx

Great response!
Perhaps they are hosting parties with their friends when you are not home.
Check the liquor cabinet (or perhaps the vegetable drawer).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32233310

'Burglars broke into a high-value vault in central London and emptied up to 70 safety deposit boxes by climbing down the lift shaft, Scotland Yard said.
The raiders disabled a second floor lift (probably by nibbling through the cable) and climbed down the shaft to enter the basement of Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Ltd at the weekend...Det Ch Insp Paul Johnson said there was a "chaotic" scene in the vault...The area is known for its gold and diamond trade and many local jewellers used safety deposit boxes to store their stock in after they had finished trading for the day'.

The buns must have heard diamonds have lots of carats in them and thought it was going to be a bumper feasting. It's really quite shocking.

Literally laughing out loud! :lol:

Its possible! Went home and checked under the rug for tunnel's to bank vaults, don't think it was them but I can't say for certain, sneaky bunnies! ;)

Last edited:

LMAO! :lol: Oh dear XD

Back