• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW Week Survey - win Burgess stuff

Just done it. :thumb:

Couldn't answer the cleaning out question honestly.......I do it daily, but the best answer they had to offer was 'twice a week' so I had to go with that. :roll:

I went with weekly, as that's how often they get the full clean out. I spot clean daily of course!

Argh, I couldn't tick 'digging area' because it's only there when I put the supervised extension on! Damnit! :lol:

I just did the survey but it was a bit tricky because Winston is a free range indoor bun. So answering questions like their living area is high enough for them stand up on their hind legs without their ears touching the top is just easy because it's a room with a ceiling high enough for humans!! It sort of sounded like it was meant to be for those with an outdoor setup?!

Very strange questions as others have said! Some don't fit Ludo's indoor living arrangements but there's no room to type in our own answers!

I've done the survey but the choice of answers were too restrictive, I felt like they were trying to control my answers & assumed the rabbits would be kept outdoors

I also found it hard to answer as have indoor rabbits. One was bought from a shop and the other is a rescue bun so couldn't answer that question properly either.

Back