• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Pie in bed

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Rosie and Pie have gone from strength to strength with their bond I'm very happy for Rosie even tho Pie still has her moments :roll:

When Pie isn't running about like a loon they are usually together like this :love:

2399d7951a8a4997216e03ab911f8a8e.jpg

6f6df09d10a645ad4b80076a03654789.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very cute. I hope they like all their cuddly toys.

They both groom each others toys :lol:

I gave Rosie the Cat when she first came and she has groomed it like mad ever since and cuddled up to it for company :thumb:

As Pie had never had a friend so i thought if she got used to having something else in her territory it would maby make bonding easier :roll: it took a while for her to groom the Yellow Duck but once she go the hang of it she wouldn't let me touch it :shock: she is not keen on me touching it now :lol:

After bonding i left it a couple of days and then gave them their cuddlies back ;) and all 4 get on great :lol::oops:

i hope bonding with the Boys goes as well :shock:

What sweet photos. I love the one where you can just see Pie's earsies :love:

Bonding with the boys!!!! Good luck. Lets hope their bonding with their cuddlies is a sign of things to come.

Bless them!

Spenser has soft toys he has 'adopted', an owl and another rabbit. Various other soft toys have been 'modified' by his lordship, and one of my elephants is rather frightened of him.

Back