• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes please.UD BONDED : )

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
My Milly who was widowed 3 weeks ago and Sam who was widowed a week ago are off to the local rescue to be bonded tomorrow.I have so many mixed emotions as I so want them to be happy(Milly in particular has struggled,)and not lonely any more but for me its a big and quite difficult step.Their new friends will be welcomed with open arms and very loved but Im struggling a lot with my grief so its going to feel very strange.
Could I have some bonding vibes so my beautiful bunnies can be happy again?
Thanks.x
(I know this should really be in the bonding section but theres more to it than that-if that makes sense)

Last edited:
Sending millions of vibes for their bonds. How long are they staying there?

A week or 2 I think.No rush at all.Because Sam and Milly have had a tough time the rescue will take it nice and slow.

Thanks everyone.Its a big deal for me having just lost 2 buns.I appreciate your support.xx

My op wasn't very clear-they aren't being bonded with each other as they aren't really suited but will have a new friend each.Double trouble!!

Last edited:
A week or 2 I think.No rush at all.Because Sam and Milly have had a tough time the rescue will take it nice and slow.

Thanks everyone.Its a big deal for me having just lost 2 buns.I appreciate your support.xx

My op wasn't very clear-they aren't being bonded with each other as they aren't really suited but will have a new friend each.Double trouble!!
They are so lucky you are making sure they each have a special friend, even though you are clearly grieving the loss of two special bunnies.

Thankyou both.Milly had to stay home as shes not quite 100% and I want to make sure shes fine before rebonding.Sam is there and causing havoc!Hes a busy boy and into everything:)

Well it seems we are trying Milly and Sam together.Sam didn't like his first potential girlfriend and Milly hasn't been tried with anyone yet so the rescue lady and I decided to see if theyd like to be together.I wasn't sure before whether theyd be suited butsometimes as we all know,bunnies surprise us.Worth a try.

Back