• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photos!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd share some more with people who appreciate bunny photos :p not much to update on them tbh! They're still very happy and still very naughty :p

First some cute cuddly photos of them together

I love Lilly's big fluffy feet here :love:

Arthur showing he can get as long as Lilly when he really really tries (and when she's not trying :lol:)

I wish I'd seen him do this!!! He was washing next to her, I looked at my laptop and then looked back and this had happened :lol: I have never seen him do this before, and she didn't seem bothered, they stayed like it for about 5 mins before she got up!

Many Arthur DBFs :love: he does this multiple times an evening :) he is still a little dreamer and will jump in his dream, which does sometimes wake him up with a shock! :lol:

The ear thief has been to our house :lol:

And finally, Lilly just casually chilling in her cupboard :love:

:love: :love: :love:

This thread needs a cuteness warning!!

:lol: they are quite cute aren't they? :p

I'm glad you all like the photos! They are super chilled out rabbits, Lilly is very lazy and generally sprawled out on the rug and Arthur is usually flopped or sprinting there's not much in between :lol:

Super photos. I didn't realise Lily was such a large rabbit!

She's 3.4kg, but actually compared to other rabbits I've met she does seem a bit bigger than that weight, closer to what I'd expect a 4kg bunny to look like! Arthur is 2.1kg and he seems small for his weight I think! Harvey was only 300g more than him at 2.4kg and yet he seemed much closer to Lilly in size! Arthur is a little bag of muscle though! :lol:

She's 3.4kg, but actually compared to other rabbits I've met she does seem a bit bigger than that weight, closer to what I'd expect a 4kg bunny to look like! Arthur is 2.1kg and he seems small for his weight I think! Harvey was only 300g more than him at 2.4kg and yet he seemed much closer to Lilly in size! Arthur is a little bag of muscle though! :lol:

Hey, Amy's about the same weight as Lilly! She's quite long when she stretches out, too. She's possibly a little over weight, but mostly just built big.

Hey, Amy's about the same weight as Lilly! She's quite long when she stretches out, too. She's possibly a little over weight, but mostly just built big.

Lilly is at the top end of her healthy weight I think, I checked with the vet when she had her vaccinations and annual health check last week and the vet is happy with her weight because her ribs/hips/spine can be felt easily enough :) I always think she has a proportionately large head for her body! But when I fuss her it's just very thick fur! :lol:

Spenser: I weigh 3.25kg ... my fur is not thick, but it is quite long and I have lots of it. I think Lilly has a very fine shape and Arthur is a very lucky buck to have her to rest his paws on. No wonder he does so many happy flops!

Back