• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win an item of personalised of jewellery!

The custom necklaces are normally £25 so it would be brilliant if furry friends could raise at least that much from the raffle. :D
On a forum of 14,000 members you'd hope 25 of us could spare £1 for such valuable rescue work :wave:

Here are some rabbits I've done:

Some of you may recognise bisc and matt <3
il_570xN.736974429_40wi.jpg

il_570xN.755040031_d8w7.jpg

il_570xN.754476851_ocws.jpg

I've finally got round to sending my entry money, have been meaning to enter since I saw the competition, the jewellery is really lovely :)

Many thanks to all who entered our jewelry competition! We raised £104 from this, which is fantastic!

The winner number was..... 57 which belonged to Caroline Eaton!

Well done, Caroline! Please contact BattleKat's Boutique and send her a message to claim your prize! We would one again like to thank Battlekat for donating such a lovely prize!

great update , well done, I kept meaning to get round to entering but forgot, promise I will enter any other fundraisers

Back