• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omlets

I am ashamed to say I had one about 10 years ago. It seemed a good idea, the igloo was advertised as warm in winter cool in summer and the run was long and high on outside. None of the buns liked the igloo part, they used it as a toilet so I put another hutch inside the run. The bunnies ended up inside and I got rid of it. The best feature was it was foxproof but the bunnies could dig out of them overnight.

I had to do some research at college about rabbit accommodation and I looked into the Omlet... Wasn't impressed at all :lol:

What would you use that thing for anyway? I cant think of anything that it would be good for, and certainly not at that price, I could have a beautiful playhouse and run all decorated and little herb pots outside and toys for the bunnnies and everything for that money!

If I had £500 to spend on new outdoor Rabbit accommodation I'd want A LOT more for my money.

It's mind boggling anyone would pay so much for them! For £500 I could have an aviary of at least 30ft x 10ft! Granted I'm able to get some of the supplies cheap, but still.

Our 8x6' shed (brand new) and brand new bespoke, predator/escape-proof, joiner-made, 8x5' aviary came to £450.

Which is more value for money I wonder...

My 6x4 custom designed and custom made shed from Boyle's cost £500. I know which I would rather have!

I agree, people: I could certainly do a lot more with £500 than buy an Omlet. Or an omelette... :lol:

My 6x4 custom designed and custom made shed from Boyle's cost £500. I know which I would rather have!

Ooo thats interesting. Did that include delivery?

Never understood the appeal of the omlet stuff.

Back