• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia-Acute Pyelonephritis AGAIN-U/D 9th April

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Fourth attack since July last year, last attack was only just over a moth ago :cry: She is on all relevant treatment but atm she is completely flat and very sick :cry:

Last edited:
I don't know what acute pyelonephritis is Jane, but am sending vibes for Lydia x

Oh no! I don't even know what Acute Pyelonephritis is, but it sounds serious.
Sending good vibes for Lydia.
It is so stressful when our pets are sick, so I cannot imagine dealing with this four times since July.

Oh Lydia :cry::cry::cry:

I know you're in the best hands so I really hope you get over this quickly - xxx

Poor old Lady Lydia - sending her mega healing vibes and gentle nose rubs. Kidney infections in humans are vile, I've had many of them, so I feel for her, I really do. I hope she pulls through and is soon on the mend, bless her. xxx Sending you supportive hugs, Jane, I know you'll be beside yourself with worry. ((((())))) xx

Oh no, I've only just seen this :(

Sending lots and lots of vibes for Lady Lydia and some (((hugs))) for you too Jane xxx

Back