• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from a newbie!

Porthos

Young Bun
hello everyone :) looking forward to hearing all about you and your bunnies! I am absolutely animal mad and am very fortunate as I am a stay at home animal mum so have plenty of time for them all, we have 3 dogs, 11 parrots, 1 guinea pig as we have recently lost his buddy but he and the bunnies get along soooo well its fab and the important lot we have 6 rabbits :)

here's some piccies, now we recently moved to this house so I know the garden needs work and I know the grass is dry and dead but don't worry will be raking that this weekend and they get fed plenty of hay, as you can see in the pics they are healthy bunnies :)

Mozart

Clem

Strauss

Delilah

Florie

Florie and Clem

Gerschwin

here is some more,

this is Stilton and Rupert, they were brothers, sadly we only have Rupert left which is the white and ginger one and in one of the pics above is Cuthbert the lilac guinea, we lost him to but they were both a good age :)

Your bunnies are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to spend all day with mine, currently on half term (I'm a teacher) and they have been distracting me from planning a lot! :)

thankyou very much, yours are gorgeous to! do you teach primary or secondary? hard job you have, my brother and his other half are teachers, you deserve your time off!!

thankyou very much, yours are gorgeous to! do you teach primary or secondary? hard job you have, my brother and his other half are teachers, you deserve your time off!!

Thank you. I'm primary, in my final year of training so on placement at the moment so trying to do my last assignment and apply for jobs at the same time as planning and teaching, keeping me very busy. What about your brother and his other half, are they primary or secondary?

oh well good luck on your last assignment, primary that's so lovely! they are both secondary, they met at school!

Thank you. I admire them, I wouldn't know where to start with teenagers! Awww that's so lovely that they met at school :D

thankyou they do hun, they have the whole garden to themselves which is huge and they are free all the time, fortunately foxes aren't an issue although i appreciate there is always a risk, Gerswin is Mozart's and Clem's son :) most of them are rescues like most of my other animals

i don't know how they do it either! it is sweet they are getting married in a couple of months, she is a science teacher and my brother is a history/PE teacher, i think you have a wonderful job but a hard one, how lovely your primary, i do hope you manage to get a position after your qualified :)

me to there is nothing like it is there!! where can i find piccies of yours?? it breaks my heart when i see a solitary rabbit in the usual small hutch and run :(

i don't know how they do it either! it is sweet they are getting married in a couple of months, she is a science teacher and my brother is a history/PE teacher, i think you have a wonderful job but a hard one, how lovely your primary, i do hope you manage to get a position after your qualified :)

That's such lovely news :D If I ever get stuck for ideas for those subjects I know who to ask :lol: thank you, me too, there are quite a lot of jobs coming up in my area at the moment so just hope I can start getting interviews.

Here are my three guys Rocky, Nomnom and Bluebell. Plus my pooch Stuey! I also have a foster rabbit that I kept called Fifi...she is 9 years old and another foster bunny called Smokey Joe.

16186264760_dde792a932_z.jpg

15254137136_cf0a8d13af.jpg

Back