• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossoms holidaying adventures.....

BerryJane

Alpha Buck
So today I dropped Blossom off on his holidays. It is the first time we have ever left him and he took more luggage with him than we will tomorrow for our holiday. :) :love:

I was very worried about leaving my baby ... well nearly 4 year old.. but luckily I have left him with Mrs Bunnykins and my husband and I came away feeling very relaxed leaving him in her wonderful care and equally wonderful setup. So happy to have found her. :D :D

We are picking him back up on Saturday after a few days visiting the in laws in Northern Ireland. Have fun little boy.:love: :love:

Yoo hoo..................quick update....Blossom is settling in well, exploring everything, plenty of lovely poops.....and will be having his face stroked just before tuck up time........in about an hour or so, as I pretty tired having worked all day.

So rest easy, everything is fine.....off you go and have a fab holiday. x

Aww, thanks for the update, so glad he is doing ok. Please give him a special stroke from us. Thanks again. x :)

Well we are back home.

Blossom had a great time with Mrs Bunnykins and we had a great time knowing he was being cared for so well.

Anyone who lives around Worcester ( we are 36 miles away) and need somewhere for their little babies to go then I would highly recommend Mrs Bunnykins - so much so we have booked again for September :D

A little message from Blossom for you Di

'Sorry for being a bit cheeky and grunting at you Auntie Di :roll: :lol: thank you for the lovely face strokes and my nice carpet. See you soon. :love: Blossy xxxx

Many thanks Berry Jane, Mr. Berry Jane and of course.................Blossom.:love: Personal recommendations are also welcome. xx

I hope he settles in at home and gets back into his normal routine. And no worries Blossom, being cheeky and grunting at me really doesn't upset/worry me at all.

BerryJane, thank you so much for your wonderful comments which I have now included on my small animal boarding advert. :love:

Back