• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit confused *runaround thread*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
For Charley's new set up I just need a 1ft tube, which is £3 I think and a double door.
What I'm confused about (I have emailed runaround but with it being Easter I haven't had a reply yet, so thought I'd ask here :D) is what size door I will need, can anyone help with this? :D

The tube says 6 inches, the doors come in 4.5, 5 and 7 inch sizes I think. So is the tube even compatible with them? Just don't want to spend over £50 on a 4ft tube and 2 doors when they won't get used and the tube will be cut down :)

The tunnels fit with both size doors. If you have a very large bunny go for the 7 inch door ( giant rabbit size!) Most rabbits fit through the 4.5 just fine. All the tubes are the same size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tunnels fit with both size doors. If you have a very large bunny go for the 7 inch door ( giant rabbit size!) Most rabbits fit through the 4.5 just fine. All the tubes are the same size

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much of a headache it's been, I know it says on the actual website but the 'fits most door sizes' confused me so much! I read through them so many times I boggled myself :lol:
She's only just over 2kg so will just go for the 4.5 I think, now I just need to wait until my wages go in to buy it!

This used to be an the bottom of the product information, but it looks like they have updated it.

I posted the door sizes and weights for someone else previously, here's the link

This used to be an the bottom of the product information, but it looks like they have updated it.

I posted the door sizes and weights for someone else previously, here's the link

That's awesome thank you! :D I always miss things like that because I'm on my iPad most of the time and it's getting old now so doesn't always work properly, eg- scrolling!

Yes go for he 4.5 in that case. My bunnies are about 2.5kg and they fit fine

Back