• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky milo - needlessly panicky pip!

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
Well we had a silly panicky morning today! Poor milo bunny is still a sneezy boy but had a lovely morning playing until Morgan casually mentions "this is great he hasnt pooed all over the floor today! Cue paranoid panicking me desperately searching our house for signs of poo and finding none! Decide to pop him back in his hutch and check on him in a while to see if he has pooped (after cleaning his hutch from top to bottom) he huffs and puffs hops in and voilà 10 poos immediately! Anyone else had a bunny do this? Scared the daylights outta me!

Well we had a silly panicky morning today! Poor milo bunny is still a sneezy boy but had a lovely morning playing until Morgan casually mentions "this is great he hasnt pooed all over the floor today! Cue paranoid panicking me desperately searching our house for signs of poo and finding none! Decide to pop him back in his hutch and check on him in a while to see if he has pooped (after cleaning his hutch from top to bottom) he huffs and puffs hops in and voilà 10 poos immediately! Anyone else had a bunny do this? Scared the daylights outta me!

Oh yes, many a time I have been sent into panic mode !! Milo was just being a nice tidy boy :D But you wait til he gets a bit older. Once puberty hits you may be introduced to the phenomenon of the mobile fluffy wee sprayer :shock: :lol: You'd be amazed how far an entire Buck can spray a jet of wee :shock:

Ha how long till puberty? Im hoping as i get used to having him i will panic less!

You will probably notice his crown jewels starting to appear when he is about 14 weeks old, maybe a bit before, maybe a bit after. He could also become quite vocal too. Entire Bucks often make 'humming' and 'buzzing' noises and 'court' their humans by running around them in circles. That's when a jet of wee may head your way !! The Buck sometimes wiggles his bum as he sprays so the wee goes EVERYWHERE ! Rather like one of those rotary lawn waterers :shock:

You will probably notice his crown jewels starting to appear when he is about 14 weeks old, maybe a bit before, maybe a bit after. He could also become quite vocal too. Entire Bucks often make 'humming' and 'buzzing' noises and 'court' their humans by running around them in circles. That's when a jet of wee may head your way !! The Buck sometimes wiggles his bum as he sprays so the wee goes EVERYWHERE ! Rather like one of those rotary lawn waterers :shock:

Beautifully described Jane!!!! Many a time a certain person's bunny has 'baptised' my face with his wee......:roll: Oh well there are worse things in life......a pile of ironing that I am thinking about doing...

Beautifully described Jane!!!! Many a time a certain person's bunny has 'baptised' my face with his wee......:roll: Oh well there are worse things in life......a pile of ironing that I am thinking about doing...

It's always wise to keep ones mouth closed when in 'firing range' of an entire Buck !!

I learned that lesson the hard way.....................:mrgreen::eek:

Back