• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy let me outs again today

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
but no time for pics as she was busy fixing fencing, well making it a lot stronger, she said she would and she done a good job of it, I sat and watched stood up on two feets, to see if it looked ok then I mowed the lawn for her :lol:

mabels

Toffee-hi Mabels, hope your mummy didn't make much noises in your garden, they is so inconsiderate ! Mine decided to give our shed a good clean this morning, so I was turfed out of my cosy hutch, and had to stay in the enclosure thingy. I just wanted to kip in my bedroom, and now it's all a mess ! she's moved the hays and everything, it took me ages to puts it all back ! My sister was on the lawn, but im not allowed on there much cos of the grass, it gives me the poos. It's hard sometimes isn't it ?

no my mummy is always doing fencing etc , as she says she can't stand nosey neighbours looking in :lol:, the pigeons where making more noise

mabels x

Awwww Mabels! Hopefully you had a good Binky too. I've been snoozing after a vet trip. Hector :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back