• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy weekend for Rabbit Residence!

catxx

Mama Doe
If anyone is near any of these, please come and say hello to our volunteers!

Tomorrow:
Burwash Manor Easter Egg Hunt - 11 to 4, lots of things for the kids to do
Pets at Home Letchworth in store - 10 to 4, trying to catch people thinking of buying easter bunnies! (I'll be there in the afternoon)

Sunday:
Spitalfields City Farm Easter event - 12 to 3, including me with my own corner to talk about rabbit welfare, hopefully "borrowing" some of their own rescue rabbits to help the cause too.

On Monday I sleep.

Tomorrow:
Pets at Home Letchworth in store - 10 to 4, trying to catch people thinking of buying easter bunnies! (I'll be there in the afternoon)

Sunday:
Spitalfields City Farm Easter event - 12 to 3, including me with my own corner to talk about rabbit welfare, hopefully "borrowing" some of their own rescue rabbits to help the cause too.

On Monday I sleep.

Well done you !! Good luck with it all :D

Tomorrow:

Sunday:

On Monday I sleep.

Sorry I'm not close enough to come and support you or I would be there :wave:

Hope it all goes well :D

Pooped already and still have tomorrow to do and I did my back in riding this morning. So that makes it more fun! Owie.

Back