• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someones getting confident!

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
So! Excuse the messy bed head picture but look who is much happier! Although still sneezing and under the weather, our little guy is growing massively in confidence! He's often climbing on our legs for a stroke!!

He's so curious exploring all of the house we will let him! We've been getting lots of licks and he likes to flop down on his side next to our legs for a cuddle!

Unfortuntely I am not his favourite person! My other half is his best bud! I only get a look in if he's not in the room!

Aww bless him, it's so lovely to hear he's getting more confident and a happy little bun!

He's such a cutie! :love:

And I know exactly what you mean about picking favourites, I've got brother & sister bunnies and it's so obvious Harvey is a mummy's boy & my little girl honey is besotted with my partner! She only shows interest when I have food! :lol:

Ha it's mad! I feed him, clean out his hutch, bring him toys, play with him and if my partner comes in I'm practically invisible! He chases him around the house!!!! I can't believe how much love I have for him! Who knew rabbits could be so entertaining and lovable!

Haha, same here I do everything for both buns but as soon as mart comes home, she's busy jumping round his feet & will jump up on the sofa and start chewing his iPad or magazine just so he gives her some attention, she'll even follow him into the the bathroom & bedroom at night, whilst I finish sorting Harvey out.

They really are such amazing little creatures and will bring you so so much happiness! Just wait till he starts becoming cheeky and his little character comes out more. unfortunately they also drive you insane with worry! But no one can resist their little faces when they look at you & do something funny or loving! :love:

Ha he is already a cheeky monkey! Morgan was trying to work on his laptop and he kept jumping up onto it! Also he keeps pushing his boundaries of where we let him go but who can complain when he jumps about so happily!
The worry is insane! I feel so guilty whenever I'm not here to play with him! I'm hoping that will calm once we've had him a bit longer (its only been a week!!!!) plus I'm a teacher and its the easter holidays now so two weeks of quality Pip & Milo time!

I think I should warn you that I detect a very mischievous glint in his eye !! I have a feeling he will soon be into everything, mostly things he shouldn't be into in the first place !! :lol:

Oh dear !! :lol:

I think I should warn you that I detect a very mischievous glint in his eye !! I have a feeling he will soon be into everything, mostly things he shouldn't be into in the first place !! :lol:

Oh dear !! :lol:

Might need an Aunty Jane Rabbit ASBO!! :lol::love:

Milo is gorgeous!!

Oh I'm sure you're right about that ! But it's hard to be cross at him when he is sooo beautiful!

Back