• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance (Sorry-yawn)

I've just been looking at insuring the girls and was a bit surprised that the quote from petplan is more than double the cost of the quote from Pets at home. Are there any negatives I should know about with Pets at home?

I cant help, but I know several people on here are with P@H. If you change your thread title to 'Insurance-Petplan V P@H ??' it should attract the attention of those 'in the know' :D

I've just been looking at insuring the girls and was a bit surprised that the quote from petplan is more than double the cost of the quote from Pets at home. Are there any negatives I should know about with Pets at home?

HelpUCover has been mentioned a few times with good reviews.

All Insurance companies have their drawbacks and it's a minefield to try and find the best one to suit you ...

I chose to go with P@H over Petplan for precisely that reason, and there isn't really much difference in the policies. I've only had the policy for a month and thankfully haven't had to claim yet but I decided to go with them after hearing good reviews when I posted on here!

HelpUCover has been mentioned a few times with good reviews.

All Insurance companies have their drawbacks and it's a minefield to try and find the best one to suit you ...

It really is a minefield and I did look at Helpucover, my only concern with them is not covering anything dental until you've had the policy for 2 years. Ideally I'd go with Petplan, but I just can't justify £27 a month.

Back